Thursday, September 2, 2010

Escaping Dietary Solitary Confinement

 Probably one of the most well known board games is Monopoly, and in that game one of the most iconic items is the "Get Out Of Jail Free" card. References to it are made constantly by even the most educated and professorial thinkers of our day, and I intend to shamelessly use it here too!


I am more and more concerned with the friends and family members I see who imprison themselves in the hopes of turning back the clock and shedding a few pounds .With the best of intentions they trap themselves into a fitness and dietary regime that we all have been through, and we all know can only lead to despair. But until it does, it sentences the individual to a 30 or 60 or 90 day self imposed personal prison which they must endure quietly, desparately, and usually all alone. 

Time for a jail-break!

I am therefore handing a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card to anyone you or I may know who needs a file baked into their cake and a little friendly intervention.

I'm offering a free sample of any flavor Shakeology with some foolproof recipes plus the standing invitation to join me in my home gym for some fun and productive fitness sessions plus  no obligation follow up up-date contacts to ensure success once the bars are cut.

If you've been through what I'm talking about and have joined the BeachBody fitness community then you know the difference, and if you know someone who needs to experience the same type of success then I invite you to tell them to choose either the "top hat" or the "race car"  or the "puppy' and to get into the game by accepting my offer.

Take a Chance.
Be sure to Pass Go.
And collect a lifetime of health and fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment