Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 2 after Surgery- 2/28/2010

Last night I went to sleep at around 1030 PM, and I expected to wake up frequently to use the bathroom and take some more meds.  This morning, however, I woke up at 0630, got out of bed myself, did morning bathroom routine by myself, and took a lap around the hotel! I just ate some breakfast of an egg white sandwich on whole wheat muffin and Greenberry Shakeology ( http://bit.ly/BB_Shakeology ) with 10 oz of orange juice.  Hubby and I are packing up and getting ready to make the journey home! Incisions are healing really well, and though there's some discomfort, there is NO pain today!!

I plan to stop 3 times on the way home, so about every 45 minutes to 1 hour, to get out of the car, walk around, and stretch a bit.

Updates later!....

My recovery progress is all thanks to Beachbody P90X and the ultimate fitness I was in prior to surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment