Monday, March 15, 2010

Exercise Comfort Zones (Part 1 of 2)

Over the weekend, I attended a conference on the Creighton Model System and NaPro Technology*, because I am a Creighton Model Fertility Care Practitioner.  Usually at conferences, meals leave much to be desired in the health and nutrition department.  So, I packed a Greenberry Shakeology for lunch.  I sat down at a table with a few people I just met that day: a few med students, another Creighton practitioner, and a few religious.  As the conversation reached a natural pause, one of the young women looked up at me and asked, “I just have to ask since it’s in a clear container, what on earth are you drinking?”  I chuckled and explained that it was Shakeology, the most inexpensive- most nutritious drinks that is a meal replacement, facilitates weight loss, sustains energy for several hours without crashing, and improves workout performance.  The young woman looked surprised and asked for more info.  I handed her my Beachbody business card, which she immediately recognized saying, “Aren’t they the makers of P90X?”  I confirmed and asked her if she ever tried it.  What she said next left me stunned and made me think about this next blog topic… (Stay tuned for Part 2 later today…) 

No comments:

Post a Comment